This article applies to the following SKU's: DVR-H9004, DVR-H9104V, DVR-H9104UV, DVR-H9008, DVR-H9108V, DVR-H9108UV, DVR-H9006, DVR-H9106UVD-SV, DVR-H9106UVDH, DVR-H9216UVDH, DVR-H9116UVDH. ALL of these DVRs have the default media port of 9000.
37 users online | 37 Guests and 0 Registered
1. Right-Click on the mouse and select "Main Menu" from the list.
2. In the Main Menu, select the option that says "Network"
3. In the Network section, change the port numbers to whatever you would like. It is recommended to change them to a port number higher than 1024.
4. After the port numbers have been changed, make sure you click "Apply" or "Save" at the bottom of the page.
5. When changes are made to the Network settings on these DVRs, it is necessary to reboot the device before the changes take effect.
Note: When you change the web port, the way you access the web interface changes. You will need to use the format of http://IPofDVR:WebPort. Example: http://192.168.1.140:8080
You cannot comment on this entry
- Remote Network Setup
- How to Convert Recorded Video Files for Easy Viewing
- Quick Installation Guide For (4) or (8) Channel DVR Systems
- Getting NVMS Software To Work on a PC with Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- ActiveX Settings for Internet Explorer
- My Camera Images are "Rolling"
- DVR GUI and Software Guide
- How to Connect Cameras & DVR
- Manual for H9104V, H9108V, H9116UVDH
- How to Change Port Numbers on 9100 and 9000 Series DVR’s
- How to Setup Version 3 DVRs to Run on Safari
- How to Backup Video and Convert to AVI using the Old H9104V, Old H9108V, or H9116UVDH
- Record on Motion Only - H9104V/8V Purchased 2012 or Later
- Software Disc for 9100 Series DVRs Purchased Before 2012
- Software Disc for DVR-H9116UVDH, DVR-H9104V, DVR-H9108V Purchased 2012 or Later
- I have a H9000 or H9100 series DVR, and I need to convert a H.264 video file to AVI.
- Enable Motion Recording on H91XX Series DVRs
- The Mouse and the Buttons on the Front of the DVR Are Not Working
- Setting Motion Recording on the 9000/9100 series DVR's from before 2012
- Setting Continuous Recording on 9000/9100 series DVR's from before 2012
- Video playback on the 9000/9100 series DVR's from before 2012
- Video backup for the 9000/9100 series DVR's from before 2012
- How Do I Format The HDD On A DVR-H9104, H9108, or H9106?
- “HELP! I suddenly can’t see my cameras remotely!”
hard drive larga actualizacion IXD15 router shortage distorting ZH-IXA15-WC PoC 4 focus degradation capa iPhone scratch 9114 sbn6 CMS Convert 700TVL intelligent image loss configuracion usuario video loss descargar safari SBN iSpy long copia password used to work moverse 3rd party away frequency stopped menú alternativa 32 Tell canal SFN6 online flash imagenes DVR requirements wont internet explorer