This article applies to the following SKU's: DVR-H9004, DVR-H9104V, DVR-H9104UV, DVR-H9008, DVR-H9108V, DVR-H9108UV, DVR-H9006, DVR-H9106UVD-SV, DVR-H9106UVDH, DVR-H9216UVDH, DVR-H9116UVDH. ALL of these DVRs have the default media port of 9000.
- Default Admin Passwords for Zmodo DVR Units
- What DVR Do I Have?
- How Do I Hook Up a Zmodo DVR ? ...
- Interactive Network Tutorial
- Where Can I Find the Software for My DVR? ...
- "IP Access" Setting- Unable to login through Internet Explorer ...
- Date and time sync for wireless IP cameras
- How to Backup a Video Clip from a DVR ...
- How do you install the Zmodo Smart Doorbell - ...
- Wireless camera setup using ZINK with Android
- Wireless camera setup using ZINK with iPhone (iOS)
- I have no image in Zsight!
1. Right-Click on the mouse and select "Main Menu" from the list.
2. In the Main Menu, select the option that says "Network"
3. In the Network section, change the port numbers to whatever you would like. It is recommended to change them to a port number higher than 1024.
4. After the port numbers have been changed, make sure you click "Apply" or "Save" at the bottom of the page.
5. When changes are made to the Network settings on these DVRs, it is necessary to reboot the device before the changes take effect.
6. Log into your router and change the port forwarding rules to use the new ports we just changed.
Note: When you change the web port, the way you access the web interface changes. You will need to use the format of http://IPofDVR:WebPort. Example: http://192.168.1.140:8080
You cannot comment on this entry
- Default Admin Passwords for Zmodo DVR Units (729694 views)
- Remote Network Setup (694672 views)
- ActiveX Settings for Internet Explorer (442223 views)
- ZMODO Zviewer Android OS Mobile Application Instructions (341255 views)
- Local Network Setup (267963 views)
- ZMODO Zviewer iOS Mobile Application Instructions (251713 views)
- Setting WiFi connection with wireless IP Cameras (250038 views)
- What Kind of Hard Drive Will Work in a ... (229925 views)
- Reset Password to Factory Defaults for SBN4, SBN8, SBN6, ... (229381 views)
- DVR GUI and Software Guide (221947 views)
- Manual for CM-T1001BG and CM-T1002BG (2021-02-25 13:33)
- Common Troubleshooting with Fort Forwarding Stop Working (2020-11-03 16:44)
- Manual for ZP-NE14-S (2018-01-24 14:03)
- Wireless camera setup using ZINK with Android (2017-08-07 15:19)
- Smart Doorbell circuit diagram (2017-06-13 09:11)