If you have data that you need to back up on a DVR, DO NOT change the date and time. Even if the date and time you are changing it to is correct, you could lose ALL of your previously recorded footage. Please make sure to back up all relevant video files before attempting to change the date and time on your DVR.
- Default Admin Passwords for Zmodo DVR Units
- What DVR Do I Have?
- How Do I Hook Up a Zmodo DVR ? ...
- Interactive Network Tutorial
- Where Can I Find the Software for My DVR? ...
- "IP Access" Setting- Unable to login through Internet Explorer ...
- Date and time sync for wireless IP cameras
- How to Backup a Video Clip from a DVR ...
- How do you install the Zmodo Smart Doorbell - ...
- Wireless camera setup using ZINK with Android
- Wireless camera setup using ZINK with iPhone (iOS)
- I have no image in Zsight!
Do Not Change the Date and Time If...
You cannot comment on this entry
Most popular FAQs
- Default Admin Passwords for Zmodo DVR Units (736943 views)
- Remote Network Setup (701307 views)
- ActiveX Settings for Internet Explorer (448606 views)
- ZMODO Zviewer Android OS Mobile Application Instructions (345621 views)
- Local Network Setup (270076 views)
- Setting WiFi connection with wireless IP Cameras (254309 views)
- ZMODO Zviewer iOS Mobile Application Instructions (254164 views)
- Reset Password to Factory Defaults for SBN4, SBN8, SBN6, ... (233093 views)
- What Kind of Hard Drive Will Work in a ... (231794 views)
- DVR GUI and Software Guide (225334 views)
- Manual for CM-T1001BG and CM-T1002BG (2021-02-25 13:33)
- Common Troubleshooting with Fort Forwarding Stop Working (2020-11-03 16:44)
- Manual for ZP-NE14-S (2018-01-24 14:03)
- Wireless camera setup using ZINK with Android (2017-08-07 15:19)
- Smart Doorbell circuit diagram (2017-06-13 09:11)